Rich Clicks whose registered office is at Lower Ground Suite, 6 Lower Richmond Road, SW15 1JN, London, England, Registered No. 08815509 has created this privacy statement because we take your privacy seriously. The statement sets out, who we are, what information we collect from you, and how we use it.
Rich Clicks is a company that provides digital marketing consultancy services for its clients. Rich Clicks collects personal information about you during your use of our website and services and through our cookie technology as you use and navigate our websites. If you provide us with personal information (your name, postal address, telephone, fax, or email address), or have done so in the past, via our websites, our publications or surveys, we may use that information to send you updates on our latest services and promotions or to contact you. You can choose to ‘opt out’ of these communications. To state your contact preferences please contact us at [email protected] To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email in question. We may use your data to collate and create an information database of visitors to our website in order to improve our website and our service and to provide relevant services and information to you. We may also share any aggregated information, but not individual data, with third parties which offer their goods or services on our websites to help them better understand our services and monitor their advertising reach on the sites.
Information you supply in transactions
If you have supplied us with personal and financial information, (such as your credit card or bank details) in a transaction with us, we may use this information in the normal conduct of our business relationship with you. This information will be used to support your account and also to inform you about new products and services that we provide or to provide details of third parties that we believe may be of interest to you. back to top
Retention of personal information
We will retain your information for such period as we are legally obliged to keep it or for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be processed further, whichever is the longer.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website and services in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and service, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- _ga : The _ga cookie contains a randomly generated unique identifier for each user visiting the website. This cookie expires after 2 years.
- _gat : Used to throttle request rate. This cookie expires after 10 minutes.
- exp_last_visit : Sets the datetime that you last visited the site. This cookie expires after 1 year.
- exp_last_activity : Every time the state is updated (the page reloaded) the last activity cookie is set to the current datetime. This cookie expires after 1 year.
- exp_tracker : Records the last 5 pages that you have viewed, and is used primarily for page redirection. This cookie expires at the end of the session.
- exp_stashid : Unique ID that relates to server-side session values. It is used to deliver content on the website. It expires at the end of the session.
- exp_csrf_token : This cookie protects against Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF). It prevents submissions to forms from other websites and is a security measure against certain forms of hacking attacks. This cookie expires after 2 hours.
- exp_resources : This cookie stores a unique reference ID, used for creating a better experience for users downloading a batch of gated resources from our site. This cookie expires in 24 hours.
SharpSpring are a 3rd party provider of marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. Their platfrom tracks users that register for events or digital downloads and help us to provide targetted content to our customers through events and email marketing.
- __ss : This cookie stores the session id for your web visit. It is used by SharpSpring to group together web visits from a single visitor served a SharpSpring token (ss_tk). It expires after 30 hours.
- __ss_tk : This is the SharpSpring first-party cookie. We use it in conjunction with our marketing automation platform to ensure that web visitors receive the information that most interests them. It is set to expire after 25 years.
- __ss_referrer : This is a traffic referrer cookie. We store the visitor’s referrer location for use by our marketing automation platform. This cookie expires after 6 hours.
HubSpot is a 3rd party provider of marketing automation tools designed to automate our marketing strategy. Their platfrom tracks users that register for events or digital downloads and help us to provide targetted content to our customers through events and email marketing. HubSpot’s tracking code sets the following cookies, when a user visits our site:
- __hstc :The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains: the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session) (Expires: 2 years)
- hubspotutk: This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. (Expires: 10 years)
- __hssc: Cookie for keeping track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains: the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), session start timestamp. (Expires: 30 min)
- __hssrc: Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it simply to the value “1”, and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session. (Expires: None. Session cookie)
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie is set when you give users the choice to opt out of cookies and they choose to do so. It disables tracking and personalization. (Expires: 2 years)
- __hs_testcookie: This cookie used to test whether the visitor has support for cookies enabled. (Expires: Session cookie)
- hsPagesViewedThisSession: This cookie used to keep track of page views in a session. (Expires: Session cookie)
- hsfirstvisit: This cookie used to keep track of a user’s first visit. (Expires: 10 years)
Our website allows you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
This website will not share any personal information with third parties.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information & Opt Out
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
To opt out of any email communications from us, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the email in question
If you have previously agreed to us holding or using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small administration fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Rich Clicks Ltd, Lower Ground Suite, 6 Lower Richmond Road, SW15 1JN, London, England.
Protection of your personal information
We are concerned about guarding the security of your personal information and the details of any transactions. We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing. We use a secure server to store the information you give us when you register or make an order (including your credit card details and any password) and any personal data you send us on-line is securely encrypted.
Changes to this statement
Rich Clicks’s privacy statement is subject to change at any time. Rich Clicks will post changes to this statement on our websites prior to implementing any major changes.
If you have any questions about this statement please contact us at Rich Clicks Limited, whose registered office is at:
Lower Ground Suite, 6 Lower Richmond Road, SW15 1JN, London, England.