We are looking for one enthusiastic, smart and digitally-savvy Digital Project Manager with a minimum of two years proven experience in a digital agency or similar environment. We'd like to find an all-rounder smart team member, with a proactive and optimistic approach.
You will be in charge of managing digital projects for national and international brands, coordinating a team of designers, developers, creatives and strategists. We offer complete freedom to propose strategy, new solutions, tools, procedures, anything could improve and bring innovation. Your voice will always be heard.
You will be involved in all phases of the project, managing the gathering of requirements, the definition of specifications, the planning of activities and their monitoring. As PM, you will be responsible for the progress of the project, both in terms of quality and alignment with the budgeted margins.
We hope to find a person who will be the point of contact from our Consultants (or could be directly the client) to the right internal or external resource who actually will do the job.
What will be your main duties?
- Built procedures and process flows.
- Create and maintain a network of freelancers to hire when required.
- Analyse and discuss requirements with clients and our Consultants
- definition of the project scope and risk assessment;
- Plan and control the schedule shared with the client;
- Control the quality and standards of the work;
- Analysis of order margins;
- Post-mortem analysis;
- Be an exceptional Team Player and have outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and in-person.
- Ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Knowledge of the Digital environment: Google Analytics, Pixel and Tag, Website Tracking, Website Usability, Front-end Design, Digital Marketing.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at RichClicks.
- Multi-project ability, time-management, and forward planning.
- Italian and English language (Bilingual or similar level would be perfect).
Something we truly care about:
- A genuine enthusiasm for the digital world.
- Ability to organise, plan, control and achieve objectives.
- Care for details.
- Autonomy and professionalism.
- Sense of accountability.
- Interpersonal skills, conflict management.
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested during the interviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on your experience) + bonuses
- We have an innovative mindset thanks to this we are growing and you can be one of the pillars of our agency in the future.
- On-going training
- Birthday day off!
- One more day off for every year you work with us
- Flexibility in working time.
- Work from home policy
- Remote work