We are looking for one enthusiastic, smart and digitally-savvy Digital Marketing Consultant with a minimum 2/3 years of proven experience in Client Consultancy.
We'd like to find an all-rounder smart marketer, with a proactive and optimistic approach to the work. We offer freedom to propose strategy, new solutions, tools, procedures, anything could improve and bring innovation for our client and our agency. Your voice will always be heard.
What will be your main duties?
- Devising tailored Digital Marketing strategies to achieve clients’ objectives.
- A modern full Digital Marketing Consultancy (SEO, Social, Performance Media, Website Usability, Content Strategy and so on.)
- Project Management, understand priorities and plan the activities with a timeframe
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
- Work in close relationship with the clients, explain them the strategy and manage their Digital Marketing projects.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Website Usability, Digital Advertising, Inbound Marketing for E-commerce.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at RichClicks.
- Multi-project ability, time-management, and forward planning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and in-person.
- Italian and English language (Bilingual or similar level would be perfect)
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested during the interviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on your experience) + bonuses
- We have an innovative mindset thanks to this we are growing and you can be one of the pillars of our agency in the future.
- On-going training
- Birthday day off!
- One more day off for every year you work with us
- Flexibility in working time.
- Work from home when you need.
- Remote working