Rich Clicks is a fast-growing award winning digital marketing company based at Bermondsey (London) specialised in UK and International markets.
Due to our growth we’re currently looking for 1 experienced, adaptable and digitally-savvy Digital Marketing Consultant with AT LEAST 3 years of experience and the right attitude to join our team.
The role will have a focus on SEO, SEA-PPC, Social Media Advertising, Inbound and Automation Marketing.
At Rich Clicks, you’ll be working in an enthusiastic team and your voice will always be important.
So what does the role actually involve?
- Devising tailored and robust Digital Marketing plans to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
- A focus on modern Search Engine Optimisation activities, website usability and user experience, content creation and promotion and Search Advertising (especially Google Adwords).
- Involvement in a wider range of digital marketing channels, including Social Media and Inbound Marketing.
- Driving towards clients’ business objectives through continual improvement and evolution of their digital marketing activities.
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
We are looking for professionals with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing/SEO.
In other words, someone that is immediately able to immerse themselves and get involved in our projects.
The applicant must possess the following:
- Bilingual or fluent in both Italian/English languages.
- A strong knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Website Usability, Online Advertising, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Social Media Advertising.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at Rich Clicks.
- Willing to share ideas and knowledge with the other Team members.
- Unfaltering organisation, multitasking ability, time-management and forward planning.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and in-person.
The following are desirable and would be a plus for your application:
- An deep knowledge of Automation Marketing.
- Google Certified Professional status will be a plus and a mandatory achievement within the first 3 month of the contract.
- Technical SEO skills and experience in Automation Marketing will be a big boost for your application.
As a part of hiring process your knowledge will be tested.
Salary is based on experience.
Required languages: Bilingual or fluent in both Italian/English languages. Knowledge of any other language (any level) will be a plus.
Before you apply, make sure you include something in your application that clearly shows that you’ve read this job ad.