We are looking for a professional in PPC field who is excited about managing PPC campaigns and participating in the rest of aspects involved in marketing strategies.
We are a digital marketing award-winning agency based in London but working for the international outlook.
We are proud of being a fast-growing company looking for more members to form part of a friendly digital family with big goals settled to achieve altogether.
Rich Clicks team is enthusiastic to provide the best service for the digital market and we are in need of a *PPC executive WITH 3 YEARS OF PROVEN EXPERIENCE* and fluent level in Italian and English.
What does the role involve?
Thanks to this role you will be able to develop and drive a successful career in the Digital Advertising industry domain with the following specific features:
- Strategic planning and implement tailored and robust PPC strategy to achieve specific business objectives for our clients.
- Planning and Managing PPC Campaign on Adwords and Social Media.
- Regular optimisation using automated bidding and best practice optimisation techniques
- Relationship directly with the clients to present and explain documents, strategies and reports.
- Driving towards clients’ business objectives through continual improvement and evolution of their digital marketing activities.
- Proactively Analyse performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations for the Consultants and for the clients.Aptitude and willingness to develop teamwork activities and support the rest of the team members in case in need.
Further requirements that our team will need from your role:
- Mentor junior members of the team supporting development and digital knowledge
- Daily contact with stakeholders across the wider digital team
- Own Paid Search campaign results, identify potential opportunities for improvements or issues and raise them with the project’s Consultant
Our Ideal PPC Executive will have the following experience:
Excellent knowledge of:
- Google Analytics and tag management (Google Tag Manager, Adwords Conversion tracking, Facebook Pixel)
- Paid Search campaign management platform (Adwords and FB Business Manager)
- Excel and/or Google Sheet
- At least 3 years working within Paid Search
- Google Adwords Certifications
- Excellent attention to detail with a numerical and analytical focus
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to individuate issues and propose possible solutions.
- Able to work effectively and productively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks effectively so deadlines are met.
What would be a plus to find in your application:
Motivation, Passion, curiosity and PROACTIVITY!
Why Rich Clicks is a great option for you:
- We can offer you to work in what you love and based in the central London.
- We can give you the opportunity to approach to an international market and get to know how to work with a wider outlook, adding the possibility to discover the best business environment.
- You will belong to a friendly team which will be more than happy to always help you to develop the best level of your performance, people you can rely on to support you with a full enthusiasm ready to raise the motivation and positive energy!. A great atmosphere is a really important aspect that we commonly care about.
- Birthday Day Off
- Work from home when applicable
- Weekly training
- Career Opportunity within the agency
- Agency alliance, Rich Clicks belongs to an international digital marketing agencies alliance that you will form part of too.
- Google Premier Partners, We can offer you the opportunity to empower your performance thanks to all the advantages that a Google Partner agency has, including courses and workshops by Google. A perfect way to add knowledge and improve your professional performance.
SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Fluent Italian and English (another European language will be a big boost for your application).