Rich Clicks is a fast-growing award winning digital marketing company based at Bermondsey (London) specialised in UK and European markets.
Due to our growth we’re currently looking for 1 enthusiastic, adaptable and digitally-savvy Junior Digital Marketing Consultants with AT LEAST 1 year of experience and the right attitude to join our team.
The role will have a focus on SEO, SEA-PP, Social Media Advertising, Inbound and Automation Marketing.
At Rich Clicks, you’ll be working in a small but enthusiastic team and your voice will always be important.
So what does the role actually involve?
- A focus on modern Search Engine Optimisation activities, website usability and user experience, content creation and promotion and Search Advertising (especially Google Adwords).
- Involvement in a wider range of digital marketing channels, including Social Media and Inbound Marketing.
- Devising tailored digital marketing plans to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
- Driving towards clients’ business objectives through continual improvement and evolution of their digital marketing activities.
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
We are looking for professionals with a minimum of 1 year proven experience in Digital Marketing/SEO.
In other words, someone that is immediately able to immerse themselves and get involved in our projects.
The applicant must possess the following:
- Fluent English with a good level of German.
- An understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, website usability, online advertising, content marketing and social media advertising.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at Rich Clicks.
- A keen interest and understanding of business and marketing.
- Unfaltering organisation, time-management and forward planning.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in-person.
The following are desirable and would be a plus for your application:
- An understanding of Inbound Marketing.
- Google Certified Professional status will be a plus and a mandatory achievement within the first 3 month of the contract.
- Technical SEO skills and experience in Automation/Inbound Marketing will be a big boost for your application.
As a part of hiring process your knowledge will be tested.
Salary is based on experience.
Required languages: Fluent in English and a good level of German. Knowledge of Italian language (any level) will be a plus.
Before you apply, make sure you include something in your application that clearly shows that you’ve read this job ad.