Due to our growth we’re currently looking for 1 enthusiastic, adaptable and digitally-savvy Digital Marketing Executive with AT LEAST 2 years of proven experience and the right attitude to join our team.
The role will have a focus on SEO, SEA-PPC, Social Media Advertising, Inbound and Automation Marketing.
At Rich Clicks, you’ll be working in a small but enthusiastic team and your voice will always be important.
You’ll be involved also in the internal training program (sometimes also at Google Headquarter) which will allow you to proceed quickly your career within the agency.
So what does the role actually involve?
- Devising tailored and robust Digital Marketing plans to achieve clients’ specific business objectives.
- Create SEO strategies, with optimisation/localisation and research
- Planning and Managing PPC Campaign on Google and Social Media
- Relationship directly with the clients to present and explain documents, strategies and reports.
- Driving towards clients’ business objectives through continual improvement and evolution of their digital marketing activities.
- Analysing performance data and translating it into digestible insights and actionable recommendations.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
We are looking for professionals with a minimum of 2 years proven experience in Digital Marketing/SEO/PPC.
In other words, someone that is immediately able to immerse themselves and get involved in our projects.
The applicant must possess the following:
- A knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, Website Usability, Online Advertising, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Social Media Advertising.
- Initiative and a can-do attitude – attitude goes a long way at Rich Clicks.
- Willing to share ideas and knowledge with the other Team members.
- Unfaltering organisation, multitasking ability, time-management and forward planning.
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to look from the customers’ point of view.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and in-person.
The following are desirable and would be a plus for your application:
- An understanding of Automation Marketing.
- Google Certified Professional status will be a plus and a mandatory achievement within the first 3 month of the contract.
- SEO skills and experience in Automation/Inbound Marketing will be a big boost for your application.
What we offer:
- We are young, small but very dynamic. We will grow and you can be one of the pillars of Rich Clicks. Meritocracy rules.
- On-going training and Google events.
- 1 Extra day holiday for every year worked.
- Birthday day off!
- Flexibility on working time.
- Work from home, when applicable.
- High bonuses.
As a part of hiring process your knowledge will be tested.
Salary is based on experience.
Required languages: English mother tongue. A knowledge of Italian, French, Spanish or German will be a big bonus.
Please apply using the form below